Here and there articles will mention about alternative websites opposed to Google Adsense. If there happens to be a reason where Google Adsense does not approve your account, removed or intended to try a website that differs from Adsense.
These would be your other options:
Text-Link Ads Media Group
- Setting up your own price with text-link ads.
- Can sell only in-line and text ads.
- 50/50 revenue split with the company.
- Minimum payout is $25 by check. For PayPal there is no minimum.
- Supports PayPal, TLA Voucher and Payoneer.
- This website is very similar to Google Adsense basically a sister site.
- Mainly for high traffic blogs, low traffic blogs will practically make next to nothing.
- Professional network that only contributes to feed and textual ads.
- Minimum payout via PayPal and Check is $10.
Given that the two website platforms above are not enough of what you are looking for, more will be added below. However, if you intend to start up another blog because Google Adsense removed the previous one. Was this because of restrictions on your end or Adsense policies? Be sure to never create a blog for indecent purposes. This not only ruins any chance of ever working with Google Adsense in the near future but each alternative site comes from somewhere. Meaning that even though these sites are an alternative route away from Adsense, data is collected and archived to a point. Bad feedback and activity is regulated, just because Adsense removed one blog doesn’t mean that another alternative will not do the same.
Before creating an account with any website platform read through their regulations automatically before signing up.
More alternative sites below:
- Fairly well known.
- Best for product type blogs.
- Has a referral service where 10% can come back to you, increasing revenue.
- Over thousands of blogs use Chitika as their leading service.
- Minimum payout for checks is $50
- Minimum payout for PayPal is $10
Even with Adsense being the ultimate or at least most talked about platform, in most part because of it’s main branch from Google doesn’t mean there are other options. At least options on a worthy enough scale as Adsense.
- Reasonable rates.
- Fairly good quality.
- Takes mere minutes to set up an ad.
- Approval is as simple as three steps.
- Advertisers from more than 50 countries.
- If the website is legal and follows the countries rules accordingly, PopAds will work with you.
- AlertPay, PayPal or Wire Transfer payments are accepted.
- $10 minimus for PayPal and AlterPay, while a wire transfer has no minimum.
- An easy to start platform, no hassle or fuss.
- Yllix Media is considered the beginner’s class to monetizing ads. A fantastic way to educate yourself within the world of advertising via CPC’s, CPM’s and CTR’s.
- No wait period for approval… acceptance is automatic.
- A minimum of $1 for PayPal, Skrill and Payza. But $100 for a wire bank transfer.
- What you make in one day will absolutely show up in your account tomorrow.
- No setup fee.
- Infolinks is set up to work beneath the layer of your website. Without interfering or taking away from the feel of your site.
- Operates in over 128 countries.
- Once you have reached the minimum payout there is a 45 day waiting period starting from the end of that month.
- PopCash and PopAds are similar and give out the general expectations.
- Issues out a bidding system where anyone can choose their own price to pay per visit.
- Minimum cashout is $5.
- If approved (and during the weekend) 12 hours will be the wait time, however if this is during a weekday only 1 hour.
- PopCash can be used and worked with other popunder networks.
- Access to the Yahoo! Bing Network.
- Aims to capture demand and competitive markets at all times. Gaining for a higher revenue for anyone that operates through Media.net.
- Filter’s their ads through a high end editorial guideline.
- Hands over the ad controls to you. Giving the publisher a sense of hands-on optimizing and micro-managing.
- Has sustained a long standing grace over the last couple of years.
- Pays for results, the better the performance of a ad will equal out to more of a revenue payout.
- Multiple monetized channels.
- Easy-to-use with several eye witness statements at the ready.
- Payments are made through Payoneer, PayPal or wire transfer.
- Takes only a few minutes to get started.
For more research on ‘Alternative’s to Adsense’, go to your search bar and start researching. Maybe Adsense has too many guidelines to follow for your taste. Or the fact that Revenue Hits allows you to monetize your own channels. Or that Bitvertiser has a a payout with a minimum of $10 by check and PayPal. The necessary steps should be taken before signing up though, read through the features and see what will benefit you.